Gentle triple-milled vegetable soap enriched with New Zealand Vinanza® Skin Performance Plus & unique NZ ingredients
Seasonal soaps with NZ sourced ingredients :
- Winter- With Manuka honey to nourish your skin in cold, dry weather
- Summer– With walnut shell powder to gently exfoliates your skin for a silky smooth & refreshing sensation
- Spring– Enriched with beauty oils: NZ lavender oil & rosehip oil to moisturise and maintain your glowing skin
- Autumn- With nutrient-rich avocado oil to support skin water balance
Scented with a natural fragrance to give a refreshing sensation on your skin
Features & Benefits:
NZ Vinanza® Skin Performance Plus
This compound is natural anti-ageing at its finest. It’s scientifically shown:
- Improves moisture retention by decreasing trans-epidermal water loss by 16%, leaving your skin moist and hydrated.
- Increase skin elasticity by 16%
- Decrease skin redness by 7%
- Decrease the melanin production that causes freckling and pigmentation
- Strengthen and brighten skin
Vinanza® Performance Plus combines extracts from kiwifruit skins and antioxidant-packed grape seeds, carefully extracted using environmentally friendly process that uses no chemicals, only water.
NZ Avocado Oil
Oil from the super-food avocado pear is a nutrient-rich skin moisturiser and conditioner. Rich in nutrients, Avocado contains Vitamin A, B, B2, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin E, Lecithin, and essential fatty acids that soften and soothe the skin.
This oil is especially beneficial for:
- Protects dry skin against water loss keeps your skin beautifully moist.
- To use as after-sun nourishment, will condition, boost protection, and create a naturally protective layer against chemical ingredients.
- Collagen-boosting properties of avocado oil help prevent premature ageing
- Rejuvenate tired and stressed skin,
- Reduce the appearance of age spots, sun damage and unsightly scars.
NZ Organic Manuka Honey MGO550+
The organic manuka honey source comes from the pure and remote West Coast of Southern Alps region of New Zealand has over 100 years experience in bee keeping.
- They were certified organic by BIOGRO New Zealand in 1993.
- No chemicals are used during harvest and processing.
- The honey is harvested away from farming activities.
- Traceability system is used to enable batch traceability as part of the quality control process.
- MGO 550+ Manuka Honeyis certified to contain at least 550mg/kg of methylglyoxal which has strong antibacterial and antiviral activity.
Walnut Shell Flour
Walnut Shell Flour is a coarse powder made from finely ground Walnut shells. It can be used as an all natural body scrub to deep-clean, renew and detoxify all skin types. Walnut shells are a gentle yet effective way to smooth and refresh dry calloused skin and are ideal for making body and foot scrubs, and soaps.
Why people use Manuka honey in skin care?
Manuka honey is rich in nutrients, vitamins, amino acids and minerals. Manuka honey is well known for skin benefits:
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial properties
- Providing nutrients for cell metabolism to firm and soothe the skin
- Rapid tissue repair and reduce acne scarring
- Intense moisturising effect to protect and nourish skin
And since it’s safe to eat, you know you can put it on your skin.
NZ Lavender Oil
NZ Lavender oil is 100% pure and natural. It is produced from Lavandula angustifolia, the most popular and safest of the lavenders. The lavender is grown, the flowers harvested & distilled and the lavender oil bottled & packaged in New Zealand.
Lavender oil has an excellent fatty acid composition and provides nutrients to:
- Soothe, nourish and lubricate the skin
- Promotes a smooth, radiant complexion and helps maintain elasticity, while moisturising skin
- Is a very refreshing ingredient for skin
Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
Rosehip is the vibrant red fruit of the rose plant, a treasure harvest of autumn. Extracted from the seeds of the rosehip, this oil is a perfect skin moisturiser and conditioner. Due to its naturally high levels of betacarotene, Vitamin A and C and essential fatty acids, this oil has regenerative qualities and very commonly used in a variety of skincare products.
Rosehip oil works to effectively:
- improve the appearance of stretch marks and scars
- To hydrate, rebuild and replenish the skin
- Repair various skin burns, eczema and dermatitis, as well as having the ability to lessen the visibility of
- wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Improved moisture, elasticity, and softness of skin
- Helps to repair and protect the skin from various forms of sun damage
- NZ Vinanza® Skin Performance Plus
- NZ Avocado Oil
- NZ Organic Manuka Honey MGO550+
- Walnut Shell Flour
- NZ Lavender oil
- Certified Organic Rosehip Oil
- Apply to wet skin and work into rich lather.
- Rub thoroughly and rinse well.
If there is any sign of irritation, discontinue use immediately and consult with a healthcare practitioner.
4 soaps per box